• We believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible, and authoritative Word of God. It is the supreme and final authority in faith and life. (2 Timothy 3:15-17)
• We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. (Matthew 28:19, Ephesians 4:4-6)
• We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory. (John 1:1-4, Matthew 1:23, Philippians 2:5-11, Acts 1:11 & 2:22-24,
1 Corinthians 15:3-4)
• We believe that repentance of sin and faith in Jesus Christ results in regeneration by the Holy Spirit and that Jesus Christ is the only way of salvation.
(Titus 3:4-7, Luke 24:46-47, Ephesians 2:8-9, John 14:6, Acts 4:12, Romans 10:9-10)
• We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit whose indwelling enables the Christian to live a godly life with power. (Galatians 5:16-18, Romans 8:9)
• We believe that, as followers of Jesus, we are to be His representatives to a lost and dying world. (Matthew 5:16, Colossians 1:10-11)